• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice on my situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

donna792001

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Florida.

I was leaving my school parking lot and before i could turn onto the main road some guy ran the stopsign in the parking lot hitting my rear passenger quarter panel. we didnt call the police ( so no police report) like we should have because we were both off to swchool ( for him ) and a job interview ( for me the first in 6 months). we exchanged info and went about our way. he got an estimate and so did I and he refused to let me knwo what it said and then he accused me of being on driugs. I can pass ANY drug test out there!. so i called hius insurance company and made the claim. all this happened on oct 20th at 12:35 pm.

he has proceeded to LIE to his insurance company and say he was backing into a parking spot and i swerved and hit him. The pictures prove that with the angle of impact that he hit me. however his insurance company is brainwashed by him so they are denying my claim and im stuck eating the $612 in damages because he is negligent! I want to sue him for my damages and the stress he has caused me and my family. I need advice! what do i do??!!!!

ecmst12

If he was backing up, then he's even MORE at fault then what actually happened!

Sue in small claims court. Sue the driver, not of course his insurance company.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">