• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Groomer negligence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kelsey1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
My pet was going regularly to a well known pet store for grooming. One day she got very Ill and was unable to breath, and I had to rush her to the local Pet Hospital where she was diagnosed with Pneumonia due to a bacterial infection, On 3 seperate occassions by 2 vets and several vet techs, they asked me about my Dog going to get groomed there, as she was now the 3rd dog they have had as sick as her. They all said the pets caught if from this location I had her groomed, My dog spent 3 nights in the pet hospital, and cost me ovr 2000.00, I would like to get at least my money back, Now it has been 7 mo since, but wanted to wait to make a clear judgement.
thank you

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What evidence do the vets have that this pet store is responsible for the infections? It could be a coincidence. What is the proof?

Antigone*

What evidence do the vets have that this pet store is responsible for the infections? It could be a coincidence. What is the proof?
So your doggie may have come in contact with other doggies and one of whom may have been sick. It happens all the time with kids in school. Are you going to sue your child's school because they caught a cold or flu from another kid in school???

I'll answer that question for you ~ I think NOT:cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">