• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex employer stole my car parents let him

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

possum22

hey there my ex employer took my car from my parents house, without my knowledge, and as my parents are intimidated by this man, they allowed him to take it. he told them i owe him money when in actual fact he owes me, rather than take matters into my own hands, i went to police who gave me the run around, and then said nothing they could do about it as it a civil matter, and they dont want to get involved, as i no longer live in the same town i have used quite a bit of petrol driving back and forth to try and get my car back. also the night that he fired me with no reason, i went to my mates house, and while i was gone my ex employer broke into my house and took the ownership papers, because the police said it a civil matter am i able to just go get my car back from his property? i also have alot against this guy including tax fraud, drug use, but there is the fact that he is mental and has fire arms, but i still want my car back what should i do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">