• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlicensed driver accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

imgloria

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA
My [unlicensed] ex-husband was driving his girlfriends van and had a siesure. He rolled the van, not hurting anyone but himself thankfully. He was unlicensed, and not on her insurance. She had full coverage, and expects the van to be paid off now. Is this possable, and why did he walk away with only a ticket? Not to mention, they have lived in Ga for 3 1/2 months now, and still had Fl tags.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA
My [unlicensed] ex-husband was driving his girlfriends van and had a siesure. He rolled the van, not hurting anyone but himself thankfully. He was unlicensed, and not on her insurance. She had full coverage, and expects the van to be paid off now. Is this possable, and why did he walk away with only a ticket? Not to mention, they have lived in Ga for 3 1/2 months now, and still had Fl tags.
Yes, it's possible...
Why do you care?

ecmst12

I suspect the seizures are at least part of the reason he has no license....your friend wasn't very smart to let him drive. They may or may not pay the collision claim.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">