• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Remarried X-Wife--- Mistake-- Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeremyabby

I live in the state of Kansas. I was legally divorced on October 1, 2009. As soon as my wife and I were divorced she started to want to work things out. We had never gotten along so good in our lives. Anyway, we have children so we filed a motion to terminate child support due to reconcilliation. We then remarried on November 2, 2009.(have to wait 30days in KS to remarry) Well, as soon as I said I do, she started telling me things that went on while we were seperated, how she had slept with other people and so forth !!! I want out of this, I was so stupid to remarry her, infact I think she just wanted to remarry in hopes of staying in our home. (Which I got in the divorce).. Anyway as I am looking through my divorce stuff I see that my attorney amended our journal entry on October 12, 2009.. Therefore, my question is: could I consider our re-marriage void because technically it had not been 30 days. (if you go from the date of the Amended Journal Entry of Divorce).... Please help, I need this person out of my life !!!

Isis1

i can hear Bali already.

the amended journal entry doesn't void the order date for the divorce.

to be honest, what either one of you did during separation should have no bearing on the decision to divorce yet again. but that's my personal opinion, as another person pending a divorce. take that as you will.

but sorry, you will have to file for divorce yet again....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">