• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Moved out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DJay2502

Hello
My gf walked out on me 6 months ago and is now asking for her stuff back, I no longer have it and she is threatening to go to the police, any idea's of what she can do, she has no proof that anything was ever there.

LdiJ

Hello
My gf walked out on me 6 months ago and is now asking for her stuff back, I no longer have it and she is threatening to go to the police, any idea's of what she can do, she has no proof that anything was ever there.
What did you do with her stuff? If you did not officially inform her to remove it within a certain amount of time before you disposed of it, you may be on the hook for it. What kind of "stuff" are we talking about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">