• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce stalled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sokols

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Would it be worth my while and what extra fees would I be looking at to get a bifurated divorce. Would that hurt of help the process. The lawyers and court date has not even been set yet. We haven't gone over assets and property division yet. Papers served in March 09. and seems to be stalled at this point.

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Would it be worth my while and what extra fees would I be looking at to get a bifurated divorce. Would that hurt of help the process. The lawyers and court date has not even been set yet. We haven't gone over assets and property division yet. Papers served in March 09. and seems to be stalled at this point.
Ask your attorney. There are too many variables to get a good answer without a TON more info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">