• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collecting barrowed money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ihavenoname

hello thank you for your time and sorry for my multiple problems with proper communication, and sorry if this is not in the right place.
I'm in Arizona and I lent a friend $360 some time ago, she has taken long over the amount of time she said she would to pay me back and lied and blocked my number.
I want to take her to court (please do not tell me this is pointless I intend to do it even if my odds of winning are 0%) however I don't have any other information then a phone number (witch may or may not still work), her full name, and her myspace name, I may or may not also have her grandmothers address.
the first thing I tried was a phone number lookup but I checked many sites with no luck (something about it being a cell phone makes this hard to work right?).

I mailed the small claims court near me and they said "You can research Arizona Revised Statutue, Title 22, Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure and or speak with an attorney for legal advice regarding how to obtain a person's contact information." (interrogatories) I'm not sure how to send these to her to get a address when I don't have a address to send them.

My other question is about if I was to record a conversation without telling her I don't have any contract or anything from the money I lent I was just dumb enough back then to trust another human.
What was said was "just don't take over a year to pay me back" it's been more then that but I don't have exact dates.
I've herd that this is a sort of gray zone in the law and might end up getting me in trouble but AZ is "one-party" state so I just want to hear advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">