• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony charges**************HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scaredliza

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN

I am being summoned against the state of MN for Aggravated forgery - Making or altering, a Felony, Count 1- 10 years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine, Count 2- 10 years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine, Count 3 Wrongfully obtaining assistance-theft-childcare subsidy or assistance

I admitted to and investigator that I did sign my daycare moms name for payments that were due to me but only for the correct amounts/times/dates the children were in my care. I haven't stole anything or lied about any of this.

Could I possibly get into this much trouble for signing her name for payments? I know what I did was wrong but I have never been in trouble with the law in my whole life.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciatedWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

scaredliza

Wow...Thats comforting....so I could be charged the same amount if I was already a convict or if I murdered someone? Seriously messed up!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">