• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is limiting # condo rentals enforceable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

schmidtster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado.

Is an amendment to a condominium declaration that limits the # of rentals allows enforceable in the state of Colorado?

Currently I live in a condo association that contains 30 units that has a limit of five rentals. I am moving in with my girlfriend soon and renting my property would be my best option. The housing market is not great and I don't want to foreclose on the place. Can the Association really stop me from renting my place? I don't have much money in the place so I could foreclose but this is something I don't want

Thanks for all your help!

" (c) The association shall have the right to limit the number of Condominium Units leased at any given time as follows:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">