• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going after....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JBandSons

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

My question is the following. I need to know who to go after FedEx or the company that is representing them. I have been dealing with Broad spire and they are representing FedEx. Obviously we were unable to see eye to eye and I am done dealing with incompetent people so i am going to handle this on my own but who do I go after, FedEx or Broad Spire? I know broad Spire is the middle man. SO just a quick reply would be great. thanks

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

My question is the following. I need to know who to go after FedEx or the company that is representing them. I have been dealing with Broad spire and they are representing FedEx. Obviously we were unable to see eye to eye and I am done dealing with incompetent people so i am going to handle this on my own but who do I go after, FedEx or Broad Spire? I know broad Spire is the middle man. SO just a quick reply would be great. thanks
dude. no one is going to pull a name out of a hat for you so you can decide.

we need more info. like why you think ANY of those parties are responsible? and WHY you think they are responsible?

JBandSons

Sorry... A couple months ago a FedEx Express driver hit my property and was witness leaving the scene and not notifying us. So this huge column that he destroyed was hanging over the sidewalk where people walk and children play was a hazard. I had move move this column so it would not fall on anyone I injured my hand. I moved it after I was told by Broad Spire to move the column. They are the company who is representing FedEx Express. Well after a couple weeks they sent me a check for the damages and I was told that the medical bills would be a separate claim. So I sent in the medical bills and a lost wages form. I sent in employment verification letter and a letter from my boss that I missed 3 days of work. I had also sent the doctors note stating I cant work till *****Date. I got a call from Broad Spire today saying that after review they are going to pay me $73.13. No thank you. So I am going to do this on my own and needed to know when I do a smalls claim court file who is it that I am suing Broad Spire or FedEx Express.

And sorry forgot to mention all that in the first post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">