• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driver exclusion agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mrsjebrack

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?alabama
i got insurance through a insurance finding company that sells my policy to the lowest bidder. i was invovled in an accident on 10/20/2009 i contacted my insurance company to report the accident at that time i was informed that my policy was canceled . i was then instructed to contact the underwritting department , i then spoke to an agent who stated that my policy was cancelled in error and to reinstate my policy i had to back pay my ploicy in order for them to work on my claim. i paid the money that was owed and now they are saying that they are not going work on my claim because i was at the time of the accident an excluded driver. the exclued driver agreement that they have is for a prior insurance company that was signed in 2007.... do i have a case against them and can they use that agreement?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">