• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to Know!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pattyduke

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina. My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We are now seperating. I would like to know if my father-in-law owns our home and we pay rent, do my son and I have to move out? My husband adopted my son at 3years old. This is the only home he has known because we lived together before we married.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina. My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We are now seperating. I would like to know if my father-in-law owns our home and we pay rent, do my son and I have to move out? My husband adopted my son at 3years old. This is the only home he has known because we lived together before we married.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
One of you is eventually going to have to move out. Logically, due to the fact that your father in law owns the home, its going to be you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">