• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spammer - Stop the Crap!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Country Living

All of your posts are being reported as soon as you put them up. According to the terms of this board (that you agreed on when you signed up) you can be fined $250 PER SPAM. So far, with 23 spams, you're up to $5,750.

cyjeff

On the evolutionary food chain, I put spammers just below the crud I scraped off the bottom of my shoe the last time I left the stable.

Spammer, if you are out there, I sincerely hope that, someday, you find yourself staked out upon an African plain. There, the sun will bake your bones as you hope for water that never comes.

Then, just when you think that your life could get no worse, you notice that every animal in the savanna has lined up just so that they could use your exposed features as toilet paper.

And I will be there... offering stewed prunes, baked beans and broccoli to all those still in line.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Just take them out and shoot them without benefit of trial.

I'm not as creative as Jeff.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">