• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zoza73

aug72000 hurt back at work notified allsupervisors let me lay for about 5-10 min.finally limped to front of building to tell other super.did nothing until 1hr later at which time I decided to leave and seek medical attention at home.filed workers comp. has been determined that back was injured,was unable to return to work until3/20/2001. received registered letter dared3/19/2001 that I was terminated because of missed time/nno warnings .also this is a union shop.this policy is in the contract. however i was medically unable to do the work/or work any where else until I was released from the dr. can they do this? is it legal? Called Pa.human relations and they said possible case under federal law?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">