• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Purch,Consump,poss,transp liquor/brew/malt bev

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

merc221

Pennsylvania- Hey so the charge i got is in the subject.I got a breathalyzer and blew over i am 20! to be 21 Dec 26th, Then i received this citation in the mail. Do i have ANY chance in beating this i really cant afford to loose my license. I have 2 small kids and i have to be able to go to work. i just got off of a suspension for driving without a license last year, i was driving my husband to work. i was eligible to receive my license again on the 5th of Nov. i haven't gone to get it yet for fear it will just be taken away again. i have NEVER had a license so i would have to go through the permit test and everything. PLEASE help me if you can and tell me what i could be facing this is my 1st ever getting a ticket for any kind of drinking PLEASE HELP :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Thank You-Nichole from P.a

FlyingRon

Pennsylvania- Hey so the charge i got is in the subject.I got a breathalyzer and blew over i am 20! to be 21 Dec 26th, Then i received this citation in the mail. Do i have ANY chance in beating this i really cant afford to loose my license.
Well a lawyer can look at their case, but blowing over 0.20% is going to be hard to beat. Your best bet is likely ARD, but even then you're going to get at least a hard 30 day suspension of your license.

However, hold the phone. Am I to understand you are still driving on a suspended license because you were caught driving without a license? Boy this is another can of worms. First off, that may sour the DA from offering you ARD (it's entirely at his discretion). Second, you can guarantee you're going to lose your license for another year just on that before they even get around to assessing you penalties for drunk driving.

merc221

Flying Ron

Thank you so much for your quick response .. i blew a 0.014 . No i haven't been driving i must have confused you by my horrible typing. The reason i was suspended to begin with a year ago was because i was driving without a license. Since then i have not drove. And i wasn't driving when i had to take the breathalyzer they came into my house. They called my landlord and made him unlock my door and they just walked in without permission. There excuse was " it was an emergency we heard screaming" which was a lie because that's how they are trying to get away with coming into my house without permission. the cops around here are diiiirrrttyy. They do not play by the rules at all. Any other helpful ideas you could offer, And how much do you think a lawyer would cost for something like this?

merc221

Oh by the way

Although i was tested on the breathalyzer it doesn't say i was in the report i received. One of my other friends was also breathalyzed that night and her ticket says she was and also says what she blew all mine says is i admitted to being drunk, Which i didn't do. Is there ANYWAY i can get around this please help. Also if i was to plead innocent what would my chances be of actually being charged innocent. Im seriously begging i really need this help without me having the ability to drive it will be pretty much impossible for me to support my kids considering i am supposed to be taking a job soon that is way to far for me to walk too i know i shouldn't have drank anything but i was without my kids for a weekend and made a stupid decision please help me

dave33

So, what you are saying is you blew.014 not.14. Also, this was never indicated on the report. The only evidence is the statement that says you were drinking?If this is the case than go get your license back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">