• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

accused of vandalism

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

techman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan
So this girl i used to have a thing with went to a hookah bar that i was at and so i left because i dont talk to her anymore. Me an my buddies egged her car. I woke up this morning to a phone call from the cops on her phone. I guess she told them i did something to her car and he was saying things like for me to call him before the report goes down town and stuff. She told one of my friends what the "story" was and this is how it went. Her neighbor saw a pt cruiser and heard the bass (i have a subwoofer and everyone knows it) around 3 in the morning and she woke up with eggs on her car. She told the cops it was me, Joey and Dom. This wont really be a reliable excuse but my sub was broken last night because i broke a fuze. I was at home sleeping at 3 though. Any my budy Joey was playing COD on xbox live, and Dom was probably sleeping im not sure though. What should i do? I think it was just her dad trying to scare me or something. And by the way it happened at like 1230 and it was me, Joey, Tyler and Max.

cyjeff

What are you, like, 12?

Please tell me you aren't an English major.

You are old enough to go to a hokah bar but still think egging someone's car is fun?

How do you follow it up? TP'ing her house? Trenching her lawn?

Tee fricking Hee. Aren't you putting your parents' money to good use... and yes, I know it ain't your money.

I know that, you know, you four boys were in a hurry to get back to your video games, but you should have taken a minute to actually grow a pair. So your excuse is that your normally obnoxiously loud car was unusually quiet?

You are a cartoon... really. Other guys invite you to holidays and vacations with their parents because, next to you, they look like they work for NASA and, as a hobby, make brains for the underprivileged.

Crap... she broke up with you... really? But why? Did she meet someone that didn't describe her upper body as "boobies"?

Yes, you are guilty of vandalism. Yes, you were seen nearby and you have that interesting part of an investigation... motive.

Are you completely, 100% sure that no one saw you... that you weren't seen by a single surveillance camera on any nearby business or bank?

Get an attorney and call the officer with her/his counsel.

And then grow the hell up.

Just to sum up...

The word is fuse. It was "Joey, Tyler, Max and me" and you are all a bunch of morons. Oh, and everyone that sees you driving a PT cruiser automatically thinks you bat for the other team... not as bad as a rabbit cabriolet, but darn close.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Call mommy and daddy and tell them you made a boom boom and need them to write you a really big check.

dave33

Use common sense. You were not driving,had alot to drink and have very little recollection of the previous night. You have no memory or knowledge of anyone breaking any laws. Regardless of the neighbor or the condition of your stereo you have nothing to add w/out having an attorney present.A little personal advice,if you are going to add this element (police,aggravation,stress etc..) to you're life than don't make it for such a ridiculous reason.goodluck.

cyjeff

Use common sense. You were not driving,had alot to drink and have very little recollection of the previous night. You have no memory or knowledge of anyone breaking any laws. Regardless of the neighbor or the condition of your stereo you have nothing to add w/out having an attorney present.A little personal advice,if you are going to add this element (police,aggravation,stress etc..) to you're life than don't make it for such a ridiculous reason.goodluck.
While I agree with you on most points, the OP never stated he was drinking.

A hookah is a smoking device... think of it as a way a tree hugger would get lung cancer.

Oh, and he admitted on an internet site that they actually did it... .just at 12:30

dave33

Almost forgot, i'm not sure what a hookah bar is, if you are under drinking age forget the excuse with the booze.Again use common sense.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">