• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Horrible...Just Horrible!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

I caught it this morning ... still reeling from it as I have lost a friend in an ambush, and one of my officers lost a friend and co-worker in an ambush slaying as well.

From Pierce County, Washington.

Person of interest named in slaying of 4 Pierce County police

Four Lakewood Police Officers assassinated while at coffee.

And Seattle had one killed and one wounded on a Halloween ambush by the same person that allegedly booby-trapped several patrol cars just a few weeks earlier.

In December 2006 I lost a friend - a former intern - on a traffic stop from an ambush attack as well:

Officer Daniel S. Bessant, Oceanside Police Department

Join with the Concerns of Police Survivors this Holiday season by participating in Project Blue Light:

Please join with C.O.P.S. in promoting Project Blue Light for the holiday season. By placing one blue light in a window of your home, you'll be showing your support for officers killed in the line of duty and those who continue to work America's streets. By placing strings of blue lights outside your home, at the department, and throughout the community, law enforcement officers will understand that they are appreciated!

Law enforcement families nationwide will be decorating for the holidays in blue again this winter, honoring and remembering Project Blue Light those law enforcement officers who have given their lives in service to the profession and thanking those officers who continue to work America's increasingly dangerous streets each and every day of the year.

The color blue is a symbol of peace. Put blue lights in your window, decorate your tree in blue, trim the outside of your home or the police station in blue lights. Let our blue lights shine in support of law enforcement this season. You will be sending a dual message that you support America's peacekeepers and that you hope the coming year will be a year of peace.​

- Carl

Just Blue

I caught it this morning ... still reeling from it as I have lost a friend in an ambush, and one of my officers lost a friend and co-worker in an ambush slaying as well.

From Pierce County, Washington.

Person of interest named in slaying of 4 Pierce County police

Four Lakewood Police Officers assassinated while at coffee.

And Seattle had one killed and one wounded on a Halloween ambush by the same person that allegedly booby-trapped several patrol cars just a few weeks earlier.

In December 2006 I lost a friend - a former intern - on a traffic stop from an ambush attack as well:

Officer Daniel S. Bessant, Oceanside Police Department

Join with the Concerns of Police Survivors this Holiday season by participating in Project Blue Light:

Please join with C.O.P.S. in promoting Project Blue Light for the holiday season. By placing one blue light in a window of your home, you'll be showing your support for officers killed in the line of duty and those who continue to work America's streets. By placing strings of blue lights outside your home, at the department, and throughout the community, law enforcement officers will understand that they are appreciated!

Law enforcement families nationwide will be decorating for the holidays in blue again this winter, honoring and remembering Project Blue Light those law enforcement officers who have given their lives in service to the profession and thanking those officers who continue to work America's increasingly dangerous streets each and every day of the year.

The color blue is a symbol of peace. Put blue lights in your window, decorate your tree in blue, trim the outside of your home or the police station in blue lights. Let our blue lights shine in support of law enforcement this season. You will be sending a dual message that you support America's peacekeepers and that you hope the coming year will be a year of peace.​

- Carl
I read about the other murder...I am just ...I don't even have the words to express how I feel. :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">