• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Senior members preferably

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

merc221

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

So i got a ticket like purch, consump, poss, transp, liquor/brew/malt bev

1st off my 1st name is spelled Nicole wich is incorrect My name is Nichole it is spelled this way on both documents i recieved in the mail can i get off?

2nd i was given a p.b.t that night but it wasnt recorded for some reason on any of my documents as it was on a friends who also recieved a p.b.t that night who think i would be able to win this if i put in a innocent plea .. because im not a lawyer at all or even close but what it seems to me is it would be like .. whoever could put up a better argument in court me or the cop right? or wrong anytime i have needed the seniors on this forum you have came through with great advice please dont fail me now

merc221

Ugh

You cant even be serious, Actually i barely ever drink i had a weekend free from my 2 kids so i decided to have a few drinks and relax if you don't have an answer to my question you don't have to be mean i really just need some advice

justalayman

so, what is the actual charge? It appears the ticket your received is intended to have one or more of the sections marked as applicable.

purch, consump, poss, transp, liquor/brew/malt bev

purchase
consumption
possession
transporting

liquor
brew= beer, I think
malt bev= a beer based beverage

so, which of those were you charged with (or all of them:eek:?)

explain the situation a bit because based on what you said, you have no defense so far.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You cant even be serious, Actually i barely ever drink i had a weekend free from my 2 kids so i decided to have a few drinks and relax if you don't have an answer to my question you don't have to be mean i really just need some advice
If you can't be coherent in your question, I will assume you are drunk.

merc221

hey

that is the charge as it appears it says exactly

S 18 6308 A PURCH, CONSUMP, POSS, TRANSP LIQUOR/BREW/MALT BEV

dave33

If you are asking if you can get a dismissal because they spelled your name wrong, I would have to say "no".

Isis1

If you are asking if you can get a dismissal because they spelled your name wrong, I would have to say "no".
you don't HAVE to say no. it's a choice.:p

OP, pay the fine and any additional consequences. you won't get out of this by a clerical error.

Antigone*

Boy you guys sure do know how to bust up a plan, dontcha:rolleyes:

...and she has two kids already:eek:

ho hum... it is a sad state of affairs.

merc221

well well well

Im 20 and i was asking more because of the fact that i guess theres no "hard evidence" against me not so much about my name being spelled incorrectly i am 20 i will be 21 dec 26

Isis1

Im 20 and i was asking more because of the fact that i guess theres no "hard evidence" against me not so much about my name being spelled incorrectly i am 20 i will be 21 dec 26
you're not allowed to answer that question. as it was addressed to nicole. not nichole.

stop drinking. it's already causing you problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">