• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employeer will not give my W-2's for 2000

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

latinalee_00

My ex employer will not fix the status of my W-2's. At the end of January. I went to pick up my W-2's and they told me that it was not ordered and I would have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to recieve it. I then waited that time and asked again for them and my employer told me that he filed them under 2001, without telling me. I then went to the IRS to fill out a W-2 complaint against my employer. The IRS gave me the forms to give to them to fix it, but when I gave it to him he said that he was not going to fix it. It would cost to much money to fix what he did. He then offered me money, not to claim. I will not be taking that offer. I would like to know what would be my options to get my W-2's from my ex employer

D

D. D. Lessenberry

latinalee_00 said:
My ex employer will not fix the status of my W-2's. At the end of January. I went to pick up my W-2's and they told me that it was not ordered and I would have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to recieve it. I then waited that time and asked again for them and my employer told me that he filed them under 2001, without telling me. I then went to the IRS to fill out a W-2 complaint against my employer. The IRS gave me the forms to give to them to fix it, but when I gave it to him he said that he was not going to fix it. It would cost to much money to fix what he did. He then offered me money, not to claim. I will not be taking that offer. I would like to know what would be my options to get my W-2's from my ex employer
Your employer is in violation of federal law. Go back to the IRS and report same

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">