• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

deportation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Amy Champlain

To whom it may concern:

I am in the state of Colorado and the county of Denver. My boyfriend broke out a window in my home and I called the police. We have never had an altercation and were not fighting when the window was broken however my boyfriend was intoxicated at the time. I gave his information to the police officers and signed some papers, unaware of what I was signing, I later found out he was in jail due to my actions. I bailed him out as soon as bond was set. My boyfriend is Russian and therefore plead not guilty to avoid deportation. My question is can these charges be dropped or does the state press charges? Also I would like information on the possibility of his deportation.
Thank you.

Warm regards,

Amy Champlain

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">