• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

other teannts wit alzheimer's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

happylady555

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
What are my legal rights when an other teannt in same complex of 18 apartments operatered by HUD on someone else disruping my enjoyable peacefull place to live?? Even if the yhave this alzheimers.But she is calling police acussing you of stealing her property when she gave it to you or you bought it from her,What do you do when they steal something of yours & swears it is thiers even if your name & old adress is on it.Then shes says you put that on after you moved in here... How do you get them out leagaly?? Police have been called on her,ladnlord& Owners of the complexe but they still won't do anything about getting her out of here.Everyone is staying in thier apartments so we don't have aconflict with her when we do go out.THen her poor neighobor can't come in the place with out her meeting at the door looking in the cart to see what she has then she goes calls the landlord& Police tells them this other lady stoled it from her. SInce Aug,2009 this other lady has been going to her daughters 20 miles away just to get out of here away from this person who has the alzheimers.I have been told if i don't like it here move.Where do my rights come in at ??or do I have any don't seam like it to the landlord.help! fast running out of patiences .happylady555

csi7

tenant responsibilities

Elder services are provided by an agency in the area where you live. Find the agency or agencies and request help for your neighbor in a positive way. Be careful to phrase your request for intervention to benefit your neighbor first. Since there are police reports which are public record, there is a pattern of possible chronic medical condition needing immediate attention, and in cases of patterns that create disturbances, several agencies have methods of intervention available.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">