• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need help fast please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

greeneys702

Nevada. About 6mths ago I was in an accident that I dont belive was my fault. I was behind a motorcycle who decided to make a quick stop and so I swirved over from the middle lane into the right lane to avoid hitting him and after I was already in the lane a car hit me from behind. nobody was hurt and my car was ok but her car had a dent on the hood. Here's my problem I dont have a drivers license and the car belongs to a friend and his insurance company of course wont cover me, and her insurance company is charging me with paying them back but I cant afford it right now I am a unemployed mom of three. They say I have to send money in by the 10th or they will send the claim to the MVD, in Nevada, what does that mean? and Nothing will happen to my friend who owns the car I was driving right since its my responsibility, or will he get in trouble cause I dont pay.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ecmst12

Well, if you HAD a drivers license, it would be suspended, but I'm sure you don't care about that.

You cut off the other car, it WAS your fault you got hit.

Your friend let you drive the car, he could certainly be liable. Did he know you had no license?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">