• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lemon Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kyla newcomb

In October 1999 I purchased a brand new vehicle. Since that time I have had 8 recalls and my car has been in and out of the shop about a dozen times. The dealership is fixing the problems but it has cost me to miss work, being without my vehicle all day. I'm also concerned with how safe the car is if it's had this many recalls in the short amount of time. I've also been informed that I have several more recalls to come. I talked to the sales manager and they didn't seem to be concerned with my difficulties with my vehicle. I suggested trading it in for something else but of course wouldn't give me much for the trade in. I'm tired of having my car in the shop and it's defeating the purpose of why I purchased a new car-- so it wouldn't be in the shop all the time. Is there some kind of legal action I can do?

L

lawrat

Try autopedia.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">