• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Action over private pictures

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atthedriveinliv

Hello, recently me and my boyfriend broke up. We had shared private photographs through text messages that i had taken in the privacy of my home with my webcam. Recently his ex girlfriend gained access of his phone, went through his pictures, stole the private pictures and sent them out to different people. i wanted to see what legal action i can take in this situation or against her. thank you.

CdwJava

The person whose phone was accessed MIGHT have some grounds for a criminal or civil complaint depending on the laws in the unnamed state, but you do not have any legal standing for pictures not in your possession and legally in the possession of another.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">