• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage possession of alcohol in SC, But i live in ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

budd.3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I went to Myrtle beach, SC in June of 2008 and me and about 15 other people all received underage possession of alcohol, as well as underage possession on liquor. It was all of our 1st time offenses. We went to court and paid a fine and we thought it was done. Now almost 1 and 1/2 years later we find out that we wont be able to renew our licenses on our 21st birthday b/c they will be suspended until May 1st and we will have to pay a 200 $ fee... anyone any ideas on this.... can they do this this long after the offense... i need help!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I went to Myrtle beach, SC in June of 2008 and me and about 15 other people all received underage possession of alcohol, as well as underage possession on liquor. It was all of our 1st time offenses. We went to court and paid a fine and we thought it was done. Now almost 1 and 1/2 years later we find out that we wont be able to renew our licenses on our 21st birthday b/c they will be suspended until May 1st and we will have to pay a 200 $ fee... anyone any ideas on this.... can they do this this long after the offense... i need help!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I bet your licenses have been suspended since about your court date. Yes they can do it. YOu have been driving illegally.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">