• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appealing the judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beledoux

pasco cnty fl went to trial as plaintif- up against defendent's lawyer. after the trial was over judge said he would rule in 7-10 days. i since have found statute that would prove my case. can i appeal a negative finding or can i submit to the judge this statute before his ruling..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

beledoux said:
pasco cnty fl went to trial as plaintif- up against defendent's lawyer. after the trial was over judge said he would rule in 7-10 days. i since have found statute that would prove my case. can i appeal a negative finding or can i submit to the judge this statute before his ruling..
My response:

Plaintiff's can't appeal from Small Claims judgments. The time for presenting your arguments and law was at the trial. Now it's too late.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">