• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding a representative

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shirley2420

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
Hi there I am trying to find help with a complex dissolution of marriage that involves two young daughters. I am in need of an attorney but cannot afford one. I have already tried contacting the Bay Area Legal Services office in Tampa, but to no avail, they were unable to represent me. Is there anyone who could help me find help in the matter as I am in dire need of someone who would be willing to take a case probono please!

Proserpina

Hi there I am trying to find help with a complex dissolution of marriage that involves two young daughters. I am in need of an attorney but cannot afford one. I have already tried contacting the Bay Area Legal Services office in Tampa, but to no avail, they were unable to represent me. Is there anyone who could help me find help in the matter as I am in dire need of someone who would be willing to take a case probono please!
The site doesn't do referrals, sorry.

There's more than one service which may be able to assist you though - try searching through these:

http://www.flcourts.org/gen_public/family/self_help/legal_aid.shtml - Court Programs

http://tinyurl.com/FL-pro-bono - FloridaLawHelp.org: Directory of Florida Legal Services Programs

Also, if you wish, you can give a rough outline of what's going on and see if any responders can help you out, too.

Last edited:

Gracie3787

Some, but not all, court clerk's offices have a list of attornies who do pro-bono work. Check with your local court clerk's office to see if they have a list available.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">