• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charged with communicating a threat in nc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thehulk172000

charged for communicating a threat in nc

i am in the military with no criminal record.me and my wife are going through rough times and argue alot.shes said numerous times that she would screw up my career.shes currently on anti-depressants and has smashed things in my house when shes gotten mad.we argued on day and she went to the police station and filed a report saying i said i would kill her.i didnt find out till a month later when cops came looking for me so i decided to turn myself in and spent a night in jail but made bail.she says she has a witness even though the arguement was over the phone.i wanted to know how i can get out of this without going to jail or prove she's lying

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">