• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Know husband is commting adultery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjf1182

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

What can I do if I know that my husband is commiting adultery? what is the first step, he will not talk to me about what is going on so I must find a way to get him to talk learn the situation other than I know that he is cheating

Isis1

What can I do if I know that my husband is commiting adultery? what is the first step, he will not talk to me about what is going on so I must find a way to get him to talk learn the situation other than I know that he is cheating
that depends. are you wanting to file for divorce now?

are there children involved?

mistoffolees

You can divorce him or you can stay married to him. That's the choice you have to make before anything else becomes relevant.

Proserpina

What's your goal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">