• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need insurance for truck rentals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lpeterson

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I'm a real estate broker. I'd like to purchase a moving truck, and lend it out to clients, and rent it out to the public. I know there are policies that can cover this out there, but my insurance agent claims he knows nothing about this.

There is a company called OnTheMoveTrucks that leases out trucks and provides insurance to cover any renter who is 21 years of age and has proof of insurance for $201/month, however, OnTheMoveTrucks wants to CHARGE ME to tell me who they use for insurance.

SUGGESTIONS? Is this a commercial policy? Or just a specialty item?
:eek:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">