• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stalking,> Domestic Violence & Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rebanita

I know A lady that is been going through this almost a year
and she has a lawyer but not much is beening done this guys
does all that I've lisited and he has done this in frount of
laws still he get by with it all trashed her home broke all
her &kids things she need to know if the laws won't enforsed
her papers and he's still doing this what can she do now he's gone to kill her he's told laws this and everone he's
cut her lines on her van,to make her have a wreck and atmited to doing it he's jump her lot of places and still
he's get by with all he won't's to do please help her I don't won't to see her get killed and he's tried to kill
her alot and no one seam to do any thing here??what can she
do?? he's tried to run her off the road with her kids please
if you know of something she can do more please let us know
thanks so much [email protected]

T

TBTN

please tell us what state you are living in.

if there is a restraining order agianst this guy, and none was being done about it to enforce the court order of stay away, I would suggest to go and see the local district attorney in your area.if you or your friend has any evidence that the man is trying to hurt your friend or been threatening her with body harm, please see that she saves those i.e. letters, phone call left on answer machine etc, if he had made such threats in front of a police officers, find a witness who heard that threats, then use those evidence to show to district attorney, they should be able to help on this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">