• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ANST

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?WI
I've lived at my residence for more then three years, a condo/apartment living arrangement. Over the last three or so months I've been harassed by the neighbor below me. This neighbor only lived here for 3-4 months. Becasue I would not accept her invitation to friendship and stop talking to her after I found out something was wrong with her she has made false accusations, use the to police to harass me and taken me to court on frivilous charges trying to get a restraining order. In court before the Commissioner, she lost. In court before a Judge she lost. She continues to harass me with unnessary noise keeping me up at until 2am, sometimes 3am, talking loudly saying racial things about me and my family, even wished I was dead. She also disturbs other neighbors. She's very strange and her behavior is one of a person who needs a psychological evaluation. What can I do to get this women out of the complex and stop harassing me? She's made my life a nightmare for the last 4 months and prior to moving in. In court she told the Judge that this is not her primary residence, she lied. Any attorneys out there with suggestions on what to do next?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?WI What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WI

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">