• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is anyone else concerned about us?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

injury

We all hear about the "fakes" and the "frauds" that are not really hurt and "raking in" all the "tax payers" money on faulty claims. But most of us are not faking it we really are injuried and hurt. The system makes us out to be liers and lazy. Unfortunately the lawyers handling cases do not speak to us on a regular basis. The doctors can't answer questions if they have to do with the legal situation. And the opposition treats us as if we were criminals. This makes us afraid to take out the trash so to speak for fear that someone will see this as an ability to perform our employment duties. Is there anyone or group that is an advocate for us. You may say that it is my lawyer, but I have seen him once in 14 months. That was the only time we spoke (at a deposition). I have talked numerous amount of times to the office assistant (paralegal). Who has been very helpful. But is there anyone interested in the real stories of what is happening to us????

I

injured back

it may be time to consult a new attorney. it wont cost you nothing, it comes out of your settlement. W/C attorney's get 20%, otherwise their fees can be 33 1/3% by law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">