• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

law suit against teacher

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

law&order

i am in new york

here is my question my history teacher is a friggin' idiot becasue according to him i owe many homework assingments that I already turned in AND HE HAS GRADED THEM. my question is could a file a lawsuit against him if a get a bad grade on my report card?

P.S. this is not just a student out for revenge THIS IS THE REAL THING

If they have already been graded, why don't you take the papers back to him to show that you did turn them in and he did grade them? I am not a lawyer, but I believe that if you were to make a claim against him it would just be thrown out.

Bubbles

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

law&order said:
i am in new york

here is my question my history teacher is a friggin' idiot becasue according to him i owe many homework assingments that I already turned in AND HE HAS GRADED THEM. my question is could a file a lawsuit against him if a get a bad grade on my report card?

P.S. this is not just a student out for revenge THIS IS THE REAL THING
My response:

If you can tell me why the White House is white, I'll help you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">