• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Repairs not done

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djw109

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hi, I need advice on my auto repairs. We had insurance with Geico, they paid the repairer for the repairs on our car after an accident. The repairer then left our car only half repaired and left us with a bill for over $1,000 more repairs to be done. He ordered a wrong part and then could not get his money back on it so he left us to replace that part. He did not see one section of damage that needed to be fixed and therefore said that he could not afford to pay for it, it was not in his original quote, :eek: and while he had the car he somehow caused a huge crack accross the windshield and won't replace it because he said it was due to the weather and not his problem.
Is there anything I can do about this. He had the car for over 3 months and now we have a car that will take us another 3 months to pay for the damage.
Please advice. I am really upset about this. :confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Let your insurance company know what's going on. They should have some interest in the problem since they are paying for the repairs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">