• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jurs

Our Condo declarations state "No animals, livestock, reptiles or birds shall be kept on any part of the Project without registration and approval of the Board of Directors."

The operative word here, "kept" is where I'm a little confused.

A owner in our HOA has his girlfriend's very large dog over every weekend for one or two days. This is a very large dog that has hurt our very small dog (simply from being to playful). And barks repeatably. Sheds all over our stairs leading to our condo.

Anyway back to the word "kept" and my confusion, does "kept" indicate permanent residence or simply "keeping" a dog for one or two days at a time.

thanks for any insight

HomeGuru

Our Condo declarations state "No animals, livestock, reptiles or birds shall be kept on any part of the Project without registration and approval of the Board of Directors."

The operative word here, "kept" is where I'm a little confused.

A owner in our HOA has his girlfriend's very large dog over every weekend for one or two days. This is a very large dog that has hurt our very small dog (simply from being to playful). And barks repeatably. Sheds all over our stairs leading to our condo.

Anyway back to the word "kept" and my confusion, does "kept" indicate permanent residence or simply "keeping" a dog for one or two days at a time.

thanks for any insight
**A: you should be asking the Board the question. If they do not know, they need to request a legal opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">