• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug test question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DennisL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia If my spouse fails a drug test issued in our divorce case for use of cocaine and marijana can they be arrested if it shows heavy use from a hair sample test ? My spouse has a child but not with me so there is no custody battle.I do have police reports of where they confiscated drugs and drug related devices from our home and we live next to a school.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia If my spouse fails a drug test issued in our divorce case for use of cocaine and marijana can they be arrested if it shows heavy use from a hair sample test ? My spouse has a child but not with me so there is no custody battle.I do have police reports of where they confiscated drugs and drug related devices from our home and we live next to a school.
Why do you think that a judge is going to issue a drug test in your divorce, when there are no children involved and no custody issues involved?

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia If my spouse fails a drug test ISSUED in our divorce case for use of cocaine and marijana can they be arrested if it shows heavy use from a hair sample test ? My spouse has a child but not with me so there is no custody battle.I do have police reports of where they confiscated drugs and drug related devices from our home and we live next to a school.
Your wording makes it sound like the court has already issued a drug test, was this order issued in the last 9 days?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/property-question-496746.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">