• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seperation or annaulment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jessiperez

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york my husband and i recently seperated after nearly 4 years of marriage. im currently 28 weeks pregnant, and have couple of questions- can i go ahead and file for a legal seperation now, or do i have to wait till the baby's born? also, since i was only 16 when we married( with my dad's permission) do i qualify for an annualment?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york my husband and i recently seperated after nearly 4 years of marriage. im currently 28 weeks pregnant, and have couple of questions- can i go ahead and file for a legal seperation now, or do i have to wait till the baby's born? also, since i was only 16 when we married( with my dad's permission) do i qualify for an annualment?
You can file for a legal separation, however, I think that you are well past any option for an annulment.

jessiperez

how long?

You can file for a legal separation, however, I think that you are well past any option for an annulment.
how long would it take to get a legal seperation, being as tommorrow is christmas eve( merry christmas everyone, btw, im wating for santa to bring the the porshe he promised this year so i can go zooming down the long island expressway!:p

Proserpina

how long would it take to get a legal seperation, being as tommorrow is christmas eve( merry christmas everyone, btw, im wating for santa to bring the the porshe he promised this year so i can go zooming down the long island expressway!:p
I'll be right behind you ready to call the cops.

You're not going to accomplish anything until after the holidays.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">