• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employer had no workers compensation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

meldry

I was injured on the job on Sept 26 2000. Have torn sheath from tendons in right wrist and arm. Employer said they had WC, but ended up not having it. Employer paid for 3 visits til doctor ordered PT. Physical therapist ordered extensive therapy at 3 times per week for 4 or more weeks, employer decided that was too much for them to pay so I have not been medically cleared to return to employment with the use of my right arm. No insurance, struggling to pay bills and pain is worse. Never got the PT, company ended up terminating my employment when I refused to sign a new non compete contract that I had just signed 3 months earlier, they lost all employment records. Employer also had add in phone book stating that they carry WC on all employees and said that they would pay all lost wages but have not followed through with any of it. What can I do about the pain. Cant bowl, darts, pool, lift, cant blowdry hair, very hard to get daily things done around the house without the use of right arm. I try to exercise it but it only makes the pain more severe. Somebody help me. By the way this is a nationwide company and I was injured in Florida. May have to move home to parents to seek help in daily activities. Single mother and no way to pay bills for the last 6 months except for family and friends help. What do I do????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">