• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restitution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hdudley3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

An attorney who managed my investments and planned estate stole $897,207 from me. He has been tried and sentenced for this crime. At this time, I have not received restitution for my loss. The attorney had put everything he owns into his wife’s name except for a house located in Berwyn PA. The wife sold the Berwyn house (that was in both her and her husband’s name) and took $600,000 from the sale and is now living in her beach house (that was bought during the time the attorney was stealing from me) in NJ that is estimated to be worth 1.8 million. She worked part time for her husband and did not make enough money to purchase the beach house by herself. What steps can I take to get restitution from the Berwyn house that was in both their names and also from the beach house in NJ? The case was tried in Philadelphia, PA.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

An attorney who managed my investments and planned estate stole $897,207 from me. He has been tried and sentenced for this crime. At this time, I have not received restitution for my loss. The attorney had put everything he owns into his wife’s name except for a house located in Berwyn PA. The wife sold the Berwyn house (that was in both her and her husband’s name) and took $600,000 from the sale and is now living in her beach house (that was bought during the time the attorney was stealing from me) in NJ that is estimated to be worth 1.8 million. She worked part time for her husband and did not make enough money to purchase the beach house by herself. What steps can I take to get restitution from the Berwyn house that was in both their names and also from the beach house in NJ? The case was tried in Philadelphia, PA.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You NEED an attorney. No-one on an internet forum is going to venture to advise you (nor should you even seek advice from one). This is nearly a million dollars!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">