• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ElizabethZale

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I recently found out that a male friend of mine raped another male (forcibly had sex with this male without consent). The individual raped was severely harmed (physically, emotionally, etc.). I was not involved in this situation at all, but I have come across information that made me aware of its occurrence. I have a strong belief that this is not the first time this man has raped another (younger) male. The man who did the raping is studying to become a doctor and I am worried that this pattern may continue throughout his professional life. Is there anything I can do to report this matter without subjecting my own safety or identity? Thank you.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I recently found out that a male friend of mine raped another male (forcibly had sex with this male without consent). The individual raped was severely harmed (physically, emotionally, etc.). I was not involved in this situation at all, but I have come across information that made me aware of its occurrence. I have a strong belief that this is not the first time this man has raped another (younger) male. The man who did the raping is studying to become a doctor and I am worried that this pattern may continue throughout his professional life. Is there anything I can do to report this matter without subjecting my own safety or identity? Thank you.
The person who was raped should have reported the rape.

You Are Guilty

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/Counter_Terrorism/Crime_Watch/
Are you the victim of a crime or know someone who has? Send an e-mail message to NYSP Crime Watch.

[highlight]All information associated with your message will be treated as strictly confidential[/highlight].

If information pertains to an investigation by another police department, it will be forwarded directly to that department.

The electronic messages will be viewed during normal business hours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">