• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extradition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

usnmortgage

Oregon. iam currently on probation for restraining order violation, DUII,felony theft lowest level i believe theft 3 maybe theft 1. If I move out of state can and will oregon extradite me ? 2 misdameanor 1 low level felony.

FlyingRon

If I understand the question, you intend to abscond from felony probation? Almost certainly they may revoke your probation and put a warrant out on you and yes if caught elsewhere you could be extradited.

You do know that it's not a matter of hiding out until your probation would have ended. It's entirely akin to escaping from jail, you still got to do your time and it doesn't have any statute of limitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">