• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ford repossessed my truck and stole my money!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zbleu7

In October, 2009 my Explorer was repossessed due to a clause in my contract, they stated I was a liability for moving between NY and TX 3 times. Payments were never late, had just made payment 2 days before repo happend, they then took 5 unauthorized payments ($2700) claimed it was repossession fees from my bank account. My bank tried to reverse payments but Ford had it go into a deposit only account. That was my unemployment payments that was suppose to secure an apartment for myself and family (3 kids),they took the truck and all of my money in the account don't know what to do, please advise! In New York now, happened in Texas!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">