• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Construction truck hit my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lusitone

Three years ago I had two car accidents one month after another. Both times my car was hit from back. First accident was settled but second accident was much more serious and involved construction truck that hit my car, run red light and did not stop for about 300 yards. His insurance company offered $5000 settlement and I thought it was a joke. I sustained back and neck injuries that bother me since this accident happened. I have all the documents from my chiropractor who recently took more x-rays and compared new to the ones that were taken after first and second accidents. She wrote a report claiming that x-rays from second accident and current ones are similar and present more injuries to the spine, and neck then the x-rays that were taken from first accident. My lawyer filed a law suite and was contacted by the insurance company with $7500 settlement offer. I'm not sure what to do next. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">