• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Colorado Probate Form Question -Form JDF912-

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Oregon-Landlord

Colorado

Help filling out JDF 912 Form

My aunt recently passed away in Denver (I live out of State). My aunt's surviving sister and brother (who also live out of state) have priority to be appointed as personal rep. They both have asked if they could nominate me to be the personal rep. (I am her niece). I am filling out the JDF 912 form which the Denver Court provided to me (updated 11/07). I filled out only section 2 (their appointment of me). But my Uncle thinks Section 1 also needs to be filled out (indicating their priority and renouncement).

Must both sections be filled out or can just section 2 be filled out? If I fill out both sections and it turns out that I cannot handle the task, my understaing is that mother and/or uncle would not be able to be appointed being that Section 1 would renunciate them? Correct? Or must they renunciate in order to nominate? I cannot speak with the court attorney being it must be in person. HELP - PLEASE.

this is a copy of the form the court provided me (www.formsworkflow.com/d89081) Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">