• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home owner Assoc. steps out of bounds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaywill1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon

First, I have seen Legal Aid & have been approved for assistance. If I can find an attorney willing to work with them it would help allot.

I live in a community w/ a HOA. We have Bylaws as well as CC&R's. The board stepped out of bounds signing up the entire community up for a LID of almost 1 MILLION DOLLARS for water & sewer lines w/o the proper signatures or approval from the owners.

She also made agreements w/ the city for bills the owners today are not responsible for.

Owners have been misled by her & the city.

*I may have found evidence the CITY HAS ANOTHER PLAN BEHIND THE SCEENS! She opened the door for them!

**Liens are about to be placed on all homes. Many owners are planning to get up & leave. I CANT AFFORD OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THIS!

HOA dues have doubled to pay for other people's bills of the past. I refuse to pay for other people's bills & am refusing to pay this increase. A lien has been placed against my home for this.

I am 100% disabled, cant afford this lien & the other payments she is trying to make us pay.(and should not have to!)

I will lose my home, my credit is being ruined & hopes for another home will be gone. (another owner is also disabled w/ the same issues. He is a quad. there are 41 homes being affected in this.)

The city will not listen. I have found evidence the city is setting us up to take this community for a city plan in the near future (maybe starting this year!)

A new election happens in about 2 weeks & they are trying to block people from voting & getting new Board members & see the books & maybe stop this insain plan.

I need help. I need someone to help stop this & give us our homes back.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">