• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

friend lied about threat on facebook and I have the orginal can i use it in court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StephenKingFan

I'm in the state of Wisconsin And got arrested for criminal damage to property and threatening or obcence message on the computer.My question is this.The Person an ex friend of mine who i made the so called threat to took what I said on his facebook copied and pasted it into an email and added his own little version saying I was going to burn down his house and both his cars but that is not what i said at all. I took the message of what I said made it into a pdf And had a friend of mine print out. Can this be admissible in court to dismiss the charge or maybe get it reduced harassment or disorderly conduct? Take into consideration what I said was kind of like a threat and i did use foul language but Not at all like he claimed was said.:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">