• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor harassment/retaliation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kabluey

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

We had a 20 years old and his mom moved in to our apartment building few months ago. The 20 years old play loud music all day long (late night and early morning too) and smoking marijuana. We complaint to the home owner association many time about the noise and marijuana smell, and I also called police many times for the loud music noise. The HOA is about the fine them for the violation.

Now, as we walk toward the building, the 20 years keep staring at us. When we walk up the stair, he bang on the wall; this continue even after we enter our home. To me, this is a form of harassment. What should we do about it? Should I report this to the police?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

We had a 20 years old and his mom moved in to our apartment building few months ago. The 20 years old play loud music all day long (late night and early morning too) and smoking marijuana. We complaint to the home owner association many time about the noise and marijuana smell, and I also called police many times for the loud music noise. The HOA is about the fine them for the violation.

Now, as we walk toward the building, the 20 years keep staring at us. When we walk up the stair, he bang on the wall; this continue even after we enter our home. To me, this is a form of harassment. What should we do about it? Should I report this to the police?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

**A: make a report to your landlord and the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">