• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seesenchris

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TEXAS
confused I need some anawers on what advise to give my boyfriend he is being charged with murder it is his 3rd strike in texas from the lawyers ive talked to they said there was holes in the case from what i've explained what happen i dont want to put details on the case online i guess i really need names of books,lawyers websites that i can look up and give information to him we cant afford any lawyers we only have court appointed lawyers if any one know's even things to search on google maby if you know anyone that has gone threw this that was wrongfully accused i would be willing to hear any thing any advise would be a great help an much apprecited if any lawyers are reading this could you please leave me your contact information thank you:)

racer72

Your post is extremely hard to read and understand. Try sentences and puncuation, it makes things much easier to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">